Monday, May 31, 2010

He Powers Up... And It's Good!

As usual, I'm kind of constipated with news. But the good news is that I've assembled T2 to the point where the power driver board is getting power, and nothing blew up. So yay.

Tonight was the optional Week 0 of league, but Mrs. Entropy made it clear that I would not be honoring our nation's fallen soldiers by going to a stinky old bar and banking pinball scores.

I did sneak out yesterday and play a few games of NASCAR at Sole d'Italia. I'm kinda bummed that they got rid of Family Guy... I'm finding that although I liked NASCAR when it first came out, it's not holding my interest. And why does the garage not work on any of the games I play? And why doesn't the software see that the garage is disabled and give you the awards for, say, hitting the test car a bunch of times? Or maybe it's awarding them and I didn't notice. Anyway, I played for a while and by the end I was kind of hoping I wouldn't win any free games.

Anyway, I honest to gosh mean it when I say that the next post will feature some for real pinball fixin' stuff.

No comments: