Sunday, October 05, 2008

* Hero of the Beach *

Forgot to mention two instances where I saved the day for pinball.

When I first went to find info on the Hershey Gameroom Show, the street address on Mr. Pinball was missing a letter, making it unfindable on all of the mapping programs I tried. So I emailed Mr. Pinball and he corrected it.

And way back in August of last year I blogged about the IPDb not having the correct lamp pages for Quicksilver. Well, last month I finally got a response:

Changes you submitted to the Pinball Database for the game
titled 'Quicksilver' have been accepted in whole or in part
by an editor! Thank you for your submission!

The following changes were made because of your submission,
and may include additional corrections and listing changes
made by an Editor:

add new file Stern_1980_Quicksilver_Lamp_Driver_Schematic.jpg
- Lamp Driver Schematic [] [#3643]
add new file Stern_1980_Quicksilver_Solenoid_Driver_Schematic.jpg
- Solenoid Driver Schematic [] [#3644]
add new file Stern_1980_Quicksilver_MPU_Schematic.jpg
- MPU Schematic [] [#3645]

You can see these changes at http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?1895


No comments: