Friday, June 30, 2006

30 Pound Christmas!

My remaining purchases arrived this week, especially 30 pounds of transformer and other stuff. I looked through the pinballchuck stuff and I can probably use some of it, but I'm not sure how much. Ditto with the Hurricane playfield parts. I do feel like a dumbass, because the flipper coils that looked orange in the auction picture were actually red, which means they probably won't work. For all I know, the entire flipper assembly is different. I wouldn't know, because I didn't compare the parts list (like the coil part numbers) until I saw the coils I bought were red.

Anyway, so this weekend I'm really honestly and for truly going to get Doctor Who to the point where I can determine its workingness. I actually got a start this weekend while my wife was watching old Daily Shows, cleaning off the accumulated detritus, labeling the plugs, and removing the boards for pre-test cleaning (the power board is especially dusty).

No comments: